Becoming a Volunteer
General Volunteers must be 18 years old or older
We are pleased to offer select volunteer opportunities for those under age 18, with the following requirements:
- Youth Volunteers must have a parent/legal guardian or parent-approved adult with them to volunteer.
- Youth Volunteers must have a parent or legal guardian sign the liability waiver.
What will be asked of you as a volunteer?
- Volunteering is a serious commitment. Please have the time and availability to commit.
- Attend required training session for your interests.
- Complete the Volunteer Questionnaire & Waiver accurately & honestly.
- Be honest with yourself and us concerning your needs, wishes, and availability.
What do i get in return?
- Learn and understand about children through direct volunteer work.
- Choose from and experience a variety of job opportunities.
- Explore new career opportunities.
- A chance to develop new skills or polish old ones.
- Receive support and feedback from dedicated staff & volunteers.
- A chance to meet others who share your interests.